MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team
The MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team will provide holistic, culturally sensitive and safe crisis response trauma intervention to Manitoba’s First Nation communities.
A quick video to learn more about the MKO Crisis Response Team:
The MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team will provide holistic, culturally sensitive and safe Crisis Response Trauma Intervention to Manitoba’s First Nation communities.
SERVICES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Sharing circles
- One-on-one counselling
- Mental health therapy
- Grief and loss support
- Post-suicide response
- Comfort – traditional and clinical support services
- Continuity of care
- Prevention training and capacity building with local wellness teams
- Individual client assessments such as suicide assessment and safety plan, self-esteem and depression scale and mental health status
Upon request, we provide crisis response trauma intervention
CRISIS IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
Contact the MKO Crisis Mobile Crisis Response Intake line.
To request assistance, you will be asked information about the crisis, including;
- Nature and circumstances of the crisis
- The community contact person
- The local resources available in community level to be included in the planned response intervention
Our team will work to determine the intervention and deployment in a timely manner to ensure your crisis is supported, appropriate referrals are made, and after care is in place.
MKO MOBILE CRISIS