MKO is proud to once again be hosting the Santa Express for the Christmas 2019 season.
MKO will once again partner with caring organizations to commit countless hours and energy to ensure Santa Claus can visit the thousands of First Nations children throughout the MKO territory who do not have a chance to travel to urban centers to see Santa Claus during the holiday season.
MKO is kindly asking for continued financial support from our partners for the upcoming 2019 MKO Santa Express. This year’s visits are scheduled to take place from December 2 to 20, 2019.
We are accepting financial or in-kind contributions to the MKO Santa Express. This is a tremendous opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to be a sponsor and to ensure all MKO children have an opportunity to see Santa prior to Christmas Day in their First Nations. Your contributions will speak clearly to the 73,000 residents of MKO First Nations.
People and organizations can donate by:
- Making an online donation through our Go Fund Me campaign.
- Sending a cheque or dropping off a cash donation to either of our offices (55 Selkirk Avenue in Thompson, MB, R8N 0M5 or suite 1601 at 275 Portage Avenue in Winnipeg, MB, R3B 2B3)
- Attending or buying tickets for our fundraising social at the Thompson Legion—tickets are $25 each and are available at 55 Selkirk Avenue in Thompson during MKO’s regular office hours (8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, closed for lunch from noon to 1 pm)
- Providing prizes for the social’s silent auction
We will recognize all sponsors on this webpage and on our social media platforms.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (204) 927-7500
Email: [email protected]
Our wish list:
- Financial donations
- Small, lightweight books (we need 20,000)
- Santa suits
Donors of social prizes:
- Arrow Specialties
- IDC Communications
- Manitoba Metis Federation
- Mining Association of Manitoba Inc.
- Q-Power Communications
- True North Sports and Entertainment Ltd.
- Hudbay Minerals
- Manitoba Hydro