Apply by October 11, 2019.
Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak (MKO) Incorporated is seeking a highly motivated individual to perform the functions of the Indigenous Skills Employment and Training (ISET) Program Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will facilitate and support the administration and development of ISET programs with its MKO First Nations.
ISET Project Coordinator: Full-time position
This position requires excellent analytical, financial reporting, planning, organizing, interpersonal, and communication skills. Knowledge of First Nations culture, language, and understanding of the challenges faced by First Nations is essential.
- Formal training in the area of business administration and/or a minimum two to three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience in analyzing and reconciling monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Knowledge of the guidelines and reporting requirements of the ISET Program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with sub-agreement holders
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities with a demonstrated commitment to deadlines, accountability, and details
- Excellent time and resource management and strong program administration skills
- Must be computer literate and be proficient with MS Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license; must be willing to travel to communities
- Experience or knowledge of First Nation human resources
- Ability to speak a First Nation language
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. A comprehensive benefits package is provided.
You can obtain a complete job description by calling (204) 677-1600. Interested candidates are invited to submit in confidence, a cover letter with resume along with at least three work-related references by 4:00 pm on October 11, 2019, to: [email protected]
You can also drop off your application at our MKO office at 206-55 Selkirk Avenue in Thompson or at 1601-275 Portage Avenue in Winnipeg.
Only those applicants considered for further review will be contacted for an interview.