Full Time Position Available in Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Start date: ASAP
Nisichawayasihk Personal Care Home is seeking an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Finance Comptroller.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in senior accounting practice preferable in a health care setting with demonstrated proficiency in computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License required
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive, effective working relationship with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with clients, health care professionals, staff and the public required
- Proficient in ACCPAC
- Ability to conduct and attend presentations
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions required
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships required
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member required
- Demonstrated dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required
*We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and Criminal Records Check to:
Nora Thomas, Human Resource Administrator, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone (204) 484-2604 Fax (204)484-2588
Email: [email protected]