MKO’s Annual Report was released at our 38th Annual General Assembly on August 13, 2019. The report provides a snapshot of the work that MKO has carried out over the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
You can download a PDF copy of the report here.
The annual report contains reports on:
- The Grand Chief’s Office and funding
- Child and Family Services Liaison
- Client Navigator
- Clinical Transformation (Health)
- Economic Development
- First Nations Justice Strategy
- Indigenous Skills and Employment Training
- Mental Wellness
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women’s Liaison Unit
- Mobile Crisis Response Team
- Thompson Urban Aboriginal Strategy
- Traditional Healer Services Program