Parliamentary Internship Program: Please share this with any MKO citizens who may be interested in this opportunity.
The 2021-2022 interns will receive a salary of at least $25,000 for the 10-month program. The program also pays a significant percentage of interns’ moving costs for interns from out-of-province or remote regions. All of the legislative study tours are fully funded and interns receive per diems during these work trips.
- University or college graduate
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Available to work for 10 months
- Non-partisan and interested in learning about many different perspectives
- Excited about Parliament and policy-making
The deadline to apply for the Parliamentary Internship Program is January 31, 2021.
For more information, two webinars are being hosted on January 11 (English) and January 12 (French) 2021 to answer questions and present the program.
Potential applicants can register for the webinars through the application website.