To view the full information in PDF Format, please click here.
- If you are of Indigenous ancestry you are eligible to apply for a Business Council of Manitoba Indigenous Education Award provided you meet the following criteria;
- You are a citizen of Canada and a permanent resident of Manitoba, having resided in Manitoba for the last 12 months
- You plan to enrol in one of the recognized and authorized Manitoba post-secondary institutions in the upcoming academic year, in any discipline (trades, business, general studies, science, etc.)
- You maintain fulltime status (at least a 60% course load).
- You are in need of financial assistance.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are eligible to apply for a Business Council of Manitoba Indigenous Education Award for your next year of study, please complete an application form and submit it to the financial services office at the post-secondary institution you will be attending.
- A photocopy of Treaty or Metis Card
- A resume
- A copy of your most recent transcript or academic history
- Two copies of a short essay, one in your own handwriting and one typed (see an application for details)
Documents may be emailed to: [email protected]
The application form can be found here.
For more information, please visit: Business Council of Manitoba