To view this job posting in a PDF format, please click here.
Finance Administrator Support
Thompson – Full Time
Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. (MKO), is seeking a finance administration support for our day-to-day transactions. Under the general direction of the Finance Manager, in this role the finance administration support will be responsible for:
- Will receive, check, and remit all payment requisition forms and purchase orders to Accounts Payable
- Match purchase orders to Invoices as received verifying invoice details against purchase orders to ensure all is in order and making appropriate enquiries regarding discrepancies
- Maintain Payable email account
- Will act as the liaison for the finance department – routing visitors and phone calls to the appropriate person
- Will be responsible for routing all mail, tracking all incoming payments
- Responsible for scanning and electronic filing
- The point person for all payment requisitions and purchase orders. Program managers to submit forms to clerk who will ensure they are filled out properly, completely, have the correct authorizations and are within budget. Will pass on to Accounts Payable only after ensuring the above.
- Route mail, scanning and filing where appropriate
- Record deposits, making copies on network of any financial documents being receive
- Add all receipts to log book
- Log Accounts Receivable invoices and mail
- Maintain MKO mailing lists and contact information
- Bank runs and other errands as required
- General clerical support for finance department
- To be cross trained with accounts payable clerk to ensure MKO can continue operations uninterrupted in case of staff absence
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. If this sounds like the right fit for you. Please email your cover letter, resume and two references by 4:00pm on October 1, 2021 to: Dorothy Smith – [email protected].
We thank all applicants, only those applicants considered for further review will be contacted.