To view this job posting in a PDF format, please click here.
Front Desk Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Full Time Position
Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak is seeking a self-starting, highly motivated individual to assume the responsibilities of Administrative Assistant for the Winnipeg office and will report directly to the Executive Assistant.
As the administrative assistant, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors
- Organize boardroom bookings and arrange meetings on Microsoft Team, Zoom and LifeSize
- Keep track of staff attendance in TimeClick
- Order office supplies and equipment as needed
- Assist staff and visitors with printing, photocopying, and faxing
- Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer the main phone line and assist or forward callers
- Provide and assist staff with electronic forms
- Update and distribute staff listing
- Take notes in meetings as requested
- Assist with the upkeep of the MKO website, including job listings and web posts
- Assist the IT team as needed
- Scan and add to the MKO electronic archives
- Other administrative duties as assigned: travel claims, bank deposits, etc.
To this position, you bring:
- Punctual to greet staff and visitors
- Reliable and dependable in performing job-related tasks
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to set and priorities
- Experience in administration or customer service
- Ability to adapt to a changing routine
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet, and E-mail
- Experience using Apple and Windows technology
- Willingness to learn different computer programs and procedures
- Proof of double vaccination required
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds
- Provide a Criminal Record Check, including Child Abuse Screening
- A sensitivity and understanding of culture, language and issues relevant to Indigenous communities
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your cover letter and resume by 4:00PM on March 3, 2022 to Dorothy Smith at [email protected].
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.