First Peoples Development Inc., in partnership with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), is offering a Construction Electrician Pre-Employment Program.
For the intake of this program, preference will be given to First Nation members of FPDI ISET Communities.
Construction Electrician Pre-Employment Program
There will be an information session held on July 7, 2022 at 2:00 pm held via Zoom.
- This is program is 9 months in length
- There will be an intake with 10 participants beginning August 2, 2022
- Application Criteria:
- Grade 12, including one of the following: Applied Math 40S, Physics 40S, Pre-Calculus 40S
The program is 1211 hours in length. Upon completion of the program applicants will have their level 1 electrician accreditation with credit for 900 hours towards apprenticeship.
To register for the Information session or for more information, contact:
- Derek Ross at [email protected] or 204-794-6961
- Chelsea Lavallee at [email protected]