First Peoples Development Inc., in partnership with First Class Training Centre Inc., is offering a Class 1 Truck Driver Training Program.
For this program, preference will be given to First Nation members of FPDI ISET Communities in Manitoba.
Class 1 Truck Driver Training Program
There will be an information session held on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 2:00 pm at First Peoples Development Inc. located at 101-1355 Mountain Avenue in Winnipeg, MB.
- This is program is 6 weeks in length, with 244 hours of classroom theory and field education
- There will be an intake with 5 participants running from September 14-October 27, 2022
- Application Criteria:
- Minimum 18 years old
- Holds a Class 5 Stage F Drivers Licence
- Holds a Class 1 Learners & Airbrakes Licence
- Valid Medical Record on file with Manitoba Public Insurance, and a Drivers Abstract
For more information, contact: