The MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team is…
An all-Indigenous team of special frontline helpers who will mobilize within your respective community. Our team will provide traditional and comfortable SAFE supports for your experience during your Crisis.
The MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team will…
Meet directly with those experiencing Crisis in the comfort of their homes or within a designated SAFE space. Create SAFE spaces for which groups may come together for sharing and learning.
The MKO Mobile Crisis Response Team ensures…
SAFETY for all those we work with or provide direct service. SAFETY Planning in order to maintain living your best life within the community. SAFELY referring you to ongoing care with the respective services available to you within your community. PROFESSIONAL services and referral to appropriate clinical or medical care as identified by persons experiencing crisis.
Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Sharing circles
- One-on-one counselling
- Mental health therapy
- Grief and loss support
- Post-suicide response
- Comfort – traditional and clinical support services
- Continuity of care
- Prevention training and capacity building with local wellness teams
- Individual client assessments such as suicide assessment and safety plan, self-esteem and depression scale and mental health status
- Upon request, we also provide crisis response trauma intervention.