To view this information in a downloadable poster format, please click here.
MKO’s Indigenous Skills & Employment Training (ISET)
CELEBRATING YOUR SUCCESS!
Open to all ISET funded students/job search clients from Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak communities in Northern Manitoba.
All success stories submitted will receive a $200.00 completion incentive. A draw will be held on March 19, 2022 and one lucky participant will receive an additional $500.00!
Deadline for entry is March 16th by 4:30 pm.
To qualify, you must provide the following:
- You have been approved for funding between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- You must also respond to the following questions:
- Which ISET community office funded you?
- Which training program did you complete?
- Where did you gain employment?
- If you found work with the assistance of your ISET office, what work have you found and how did they assist you? Ex: resume development, access to computers/printers, cover letter development, interview preparation, etc.?
- How has this program/experience changed your life?
- What did you find the most rewarding/enjoyable about the experience? Ex: has it opened new doors, opportunities? Boosted self-confidence? Motivated you to pursue new opportunities or further your education?
- Include a picture of yourself!
To win some awesome prizes, please submit your success story to [email protected].