The MKO MMIWG Liaison Unit is holding Christmas Dinners in Manitoba for impacted families of MMIWG2S+, survivors of gender-based violence, and 2SLGBTQQIA+ people.
MKO will be holding dinners in Thompson, Opaskwayak, and Winnipeg.
Upcoming Dinner Dates and Locations:
- When: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm on December 6, 2022
- Where: Juniper Centre located on 108 Nelson Road in Thompson, MB
- Space is limited. Register online at: https://fs20.formsite.com/8zuvx7/mocwjscitx/index.html
For more information about the Christmas Dinner in Thompson, contact Jennifer Samuel at 204-307-0877 or Amy Carriere at 204-670-2274.
December 10, 2022 – Opaskwayak Cree Nation
- When: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm on December 10, 2022
- Where: Kikiwak Inn located on Hwy 10 N in Opaskwayak, MB
- Space is limited. Register online at: https://fs20.formsite.com/8zuvx7/udhsrsxewn/index.html
For more information about the Christmas Dinner in Opaskwayak, contact Larissa Cook at 431-334-6249 and Lorraine Packo at 204-620-5939.
- When: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm on December 12, 2022
- Where: Sergeant Tommy Prince Place located at 90 Sinclair Street in Winnipeg, MB
- Space is limited. Register online at: https://fs20.formsite.com/8zuvx7/xvug6jkq8g/index.html
For more information about the Christmas Dinner in Winnipeg, contact Allyson Fournier at 204-451-7362 or Oliver Veuillot at 431-334-8910.