The NIB Trust Fund (NIBTF) has launched the 2022-2023 Call for Applications from Groups/Organizations for programs aimed at education, healing and reconciliation, training certification, cultural and traditional knowledge building.
Group/organization applicants can apply for single or multi-year funding and may apply for funding to support a wide range of programming such as:
- Traditional education programs; back to the land activities, Elder and knowledge keeper activities
- Youth camps
- Employment training programs
- Language and curriculum development programs
- Community radio
- Leadership and management programs
- Cultural exchange
- Dramatic art, theater, dance programs
- Wellness programs
- Family connection, and kinship programs
- Healing programs
- Empowerment programs
- Online activities, workshops, etc.
- …And more!
Who can apply?
The NIB Trust Fund accepts applications from groups and organizations with Qualified Donee status or a charitable number registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency. Groups and organizations may be:
- First Nations and Métis communities
- First Nations and Métis organizations
- Cultural Centres
- Educational Institutions
- Societies, Foundations, Charities, Associations
- Friendship Centers
- …And more!
Deadline to apply
You must apply for funding by January 14, 2022, at 4:00 pm Central Time. No late applications will be accepted. Only completed applications will move forward to the selection committee.
You can complete an application for funding online here.