The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is pleased to invite eligible organizations to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) for projects that build the evidence-base about preventing and addressing family violence and its health impacts, by delivering, testing, and supporting diverse health promotion programs and interventions that are tailored to the needs of those who have experienced, are experiencing, or are at-risk of experiencing family violence.
You must submit your application using PHAC’s Preventing and Addressing Family Violence LOI Template. To get a copy of the LOI Template, please contact: [email protected] with the subject line “LOI Preventing and Addressing Family Violence.” You must submit your LOIs by 11:59pm Eastern Time on January 27, 2021.
Click here for more information about this Call for Proposals.
The following types of Canadian organizations are eligible to apply funding:
- Not-for-profit and voluntary organizations
- Unincorporated groups, associations, societies, and coalitions
- Provincial, territorial, regional, and municipal governments and agencies
- Organizations and institutions supported by provincial and territorial governments (regional health authorities, schools, post-secondary institutions, etc.)
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis organizations