UPDATE: Please note that this conference has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The First Nations Health and Social Secretariat of Manitoba is hosting the:
Third Bienniel World Indigenous Suicide Prevention Conference
“Strength in our Communities”
August 25-27, 2020
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
There are many ways to become involved:
Call for Stories & Knowledge (abstract)
- If you have an oral presentation, a poster presentation, workshop, or film/video that you would like to submit, please visit www.wispc2020.ca.
- The call is open until November 30, 2019.
- If your organization or community would like to support the event, please visit www.wispc2020.ca.
- Early bird registration will be opening soon. Please check our social media or our website for updates.
- If you are interested in volunteering, opportunities will become available in the beginning of the new year and info will be posted.
For more info on the event, please connect with us one of the following ways:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WorldIndigneousSuicidePreventionConference
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/wispc2020
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Wispc2
- Website: www.wispc2020.ca
Please feel free to share with your contacts. We look forward to seeing you at the event.