There is a call for proposals for the Canada Service Corps (CSC). The CSC promotes civic engagement among young people, ages 15 to 30, through access to meaningful volunteer service opportunities that help them gain essential life skills and experience.
The objective of the call for proposals is to continue to scale up the CSC and strengthen diversity. It identifies the engagement of Indigenous and historically marginalized youth as a key program focus. This goal is aligned with the Government of Canada’s commitment to youth programming and the pledge to equity, diversity and inclusion.
A total of up to $174,725,000 is being invested in the CSC in 2022-23 and 2023-24, including through this call for proposals.
Organizations can apply until March 22, 2022, at 2 pm Central Time, to four program streams:
- Service Placements National Stream
- Service Placements Regional Stream
- Micro-Grants Stream
- Micro-Grants Diversity Stream
If you are interested in applying for funds, please:
- Visit https://www.canada.ca/en/services/youth/canada-service-corps/call-proposal.html for more information OR
- Email [email protected] if you have questions