The MKO Indigenous Skills & Employment Training (ISET) program wants to Celebrate your Success!
The ISET program is now accepting submissions of Success Stories from former students and clients that received assistance from the ISET program between April 1 and September 30, 2022.
All ISET-funded students/ job search clients from Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak communities in Northern Manitoba are eligible for this exciting opportunity.
All success stories submitted that meet submission criteria will receive a $200.00 completion incentive.
A draw will be held on December 16, 2022, and one lucky participant will receive an additional $500.00!
To qualify, you must have been approved for funding or registered and received job search assistance between April 1, 2022, and September 30, 2022.
The following questions must be answered with your success story submission:
- Which ISET community office funded you?
- Which training program did you complete?
- Where did you gain employment?
- If you found work with the assistance of your ISET office, what work have you found and how did they assist you?
- For example: Resume development, access to computers/printers, cover letter development, interview preparation, etc.?
- How has this program/experience changed your life?
- What did you find the most rewarding/enjoyable about the experience?
- For example: Has it opened new doors or opportunities? Boosted self-confidence? Motivated you to pursue new opportunities or further your education?
- Include a picture of yourself!
- Complete and sign the attached photo release form. Click here to download the photo release form.
Please submit your success story to [email protected].
The deadline to submit your Success Story is 4:30 pm on December 15, 2022.